Sunday, December 9, 2007

Light up ahead?


“Well I just think that it all works out. And if it doesn’t, I am going to have to change my thinking...” - Cliff Spence




I always thought that when I finally would rely on God for everything...that things would be easier. But they feel so much harder right now. I know I'm doing what's best, but it hurts so much. I'm sticking to my decision, even though it causes me to second guess myself. I need Gods help more than ever right now. But I knew He's right here with me...


But really....I'm beginning to find a small twinge of happiness in all this. I don't think I've reached it yet, but I can see that small speck of light up ahead...I just pray I have to strength to reach it.



Honestly...God is flipping amazing. And I am flipping amazed.

No comments: