Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning


I miss being under a huge summer sky.


I love the refreshing feeling of sitting in a newly arranged, very clean room. It's so...freeing.




I think that's what I have been doing with my life the past couple weeks. I'm clearing my head of the past and starting new. Letting go of hurts and regrets and giving it all over to God to handle, turning struggles into memories to learn from.




I love new beginnings and firsts. The first class of a new semester. The first cautious honest words of someone new. The tell alls and trust of old friends, making the friendships feel new. The first day of feeling healthy after being sick. The first touch of the sunshine and breath of fresh air in the morning.




God has a way of making things new and clearing a slate. God takes my breath away. :)


“Well I just think that it all works out. And if it doesn’t, I am going to have to change my thinking...” - Cliff Spence.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Oh yes, God is good. All the time.